Call us now:
Making a difference together.
Volunteers from many groups make up the Hazelton Indigenous Court Council. Through the hard work of individuals and organizations, the Court can deliver on its mandate.
- Gitxsan and Wet’suwet’en Elders
- Upper Skeena Counselling and Legal Assistance Society
- The Attorney General of British Columbia
- Court Services
- Community Corrections
- Crown Counsel
- Unlocking Aboriginal Justice
- Carrier-Sekani Family Services
- Parent’s Legal Centre
- Victim Services
- Native Court Workers
- Other local lawyers and articling students
- Court Navigators for participants in the Court